To become a respectable scientific journal of multidisciplinary research in the Philippines and neighboring Asian countries by 2023.
The Lighthouse Refereed Online Journal stands for its commitment to:
- promote research collaboration, scholarship and integrity;
- expand its network and linkages to national and international research community through quality peer-reviewed journals;
- sustain its scientific integrity and excellence in publishing multidisciplinary researches that develop innovative and creative ideas for social development;
- provide competent and credible quality assurance mechanisms in reviewing and publishing research papers; and
- interface with international standards of publication that adheres to strict and ethical standards of research productivity.
The Lighthouse Refereed Online Journal (TLROJ) is the official online research journal of the University of Perpetual Help System Laguna-Biñan Campus as its publisher which aims at providing an online platform for the research community of scholars and academicians who intend for research publication in a refereed or peer-reviewed journal. Its target audience includes but is not limited to professional of diverse fields, educational managers, policy makers, health advocates, and student researchers.
TLROJ publishes biannual issues in diverse disciplines which are limited to:
- social sciences
- arts and humanities
- business and accountancy
- hospitality and tourism management
- science and technology
- engineering and mathematics